Thursday, May 19, 2011

Warm Cake Mix Delights



All you do is add 1/4 cup of any Betty Crocker Cake Mix to 1/8 cup of water.
Mix it in a microwave safe bowl and add any filler or topping.
In this one, I added mini chocolate chips as my filler and carmel sauce as my topping.
Next, microwave for about a minute (but check it after 50 seconds just in case.)
When its done, leave it in the microwave for a few moments. . . . wouldn't want it to pop in your face.
(Not that it would. Its just, after the re-fried bean incident I am leery of hot things popping in my face.)





















Now its done and you have an easy, delicious, warm, gooey, mini cake just for you! Best part is it is so easy to make another one for every member of your family!

Note: I totally stole this from my sister on her blog. You can find her recipe and pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment