Sunday, May 8, 2011

It has been awhile...

Hello and Happy Mother's Day!
I haven't added a new post on my blog for some time, this is mainly for two reasons.
One: this blog confuses me. I need someone to help me organize it!
Two: I lost the cord to my camera so I can't post the awesome pictures of my baking, or other creations.
As a result I decided to make this blog much simpler. Sure I'll post more pictures of my baking but in addition I will also give my opinions on movies and books... and simply give you updates on my life.

Most recent: I am currently enrolled at Horizon Medical Institute where I am studying to become a phlebotomist. The course ends in August and I am very excited about finishing.
Also, as many of you know my boyfriend of over 3 years, Bradley, has left on his mission. Its been two weeks tomorrow since I have seen him.

There is more but I think I'll save that for a later post. Have a nice day everyone!
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment