Friday, May 4, 2012

Remember...?

Remember my 21 before 21 list?
 
Well I haven't gotten them all crossed off and I still have some time.
But here is what I've done so far.
(My location has changed...
 and I'll probably still be living in Kentucky when I turn 21...
 so I also crossed off things that would require me to be in Spokane.)
 
 
 
 
What I want to do before I turn 21:

1. Walking the entire Centennial Trail (in one day…I will accept biking as an alternative but I have wanted to walk the entire trail since my friend Heidi did it awhile back.)

2. See over 10 musicals (sadly, I realized I have only seen about five and that just wont do. Some of my siblings have seen musicals in Europe so I would accept seeing a musical play in Europe as have seeing 2 plays in the states.)

3. Go to Warped Tour (I’ve been to over 7 concerts…which is a lot for me and I don’t plan on going to very many more. However, before I retire my concert going years I would love to go to a Warped Tour with my favorite bands.)

4. Finish my AA (I am currently (roughly) 15 credits from getting my AA.)

5. Get a job in phlebotomy

6. See the Atlantic ocean (I was close once)

7. See/be on the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, Tower of Pisa, Coliseum (sp?), Old Faithful, and Golden Gate Bridge (I’ve seen the latter but wasn’t able to be physically on it. =/ )

8. Go surfing (despite my fear of water I have ALWAYS wanted to go surfing)

9. Get my drivers license (definitely) and learn to drive a stick (yup)

10. Get a real ceiling and real walls in my room! (Currently I have a make-shift ceiling of boards…with a lot of gaps and wood paneling walls …with a bunch of holes. So I would really like to dry-wall the entire thing…paint it and what not.)

11. Learn another language (this one is probably the least realistic one on here because I’m not talking about Spanish. I want to learn Latin or Portuguese.)

12. Get a canvas and paint my own picture (and hang it on my new walls!)

13. See a movie at a drive-in theatre

14. Read 100 books/novels (starting now with Count of Monte Cristo = 1)

15. Watch every episode of every Star Trek (I know I'm a nerd but when aliens attack and only the people who can pass a Star Trek trivia challenge get spared from a horrible death... you'll be sorry ;)

16. Drive to Seattle to get some Turkish Delight (sooo good + there are some good memories for me there)

17. Finish writing my book (and be certain of it enough to let my dad read it…yikes!)

18. Be full vegetarian for at LEAST a month (no...*sniff*...chicken)

19. Abstain (courteously) from fast food, candy, and soda for at LEAST a month (hahaha….ok I lied. THIS is the most unrealistic one on here)

20. Get and IPod, Zune, or MP3 (something that plays music)

2 comments:

  1. Come visit me, I'll take you to the Atlantic Ocean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...things I want to help with: Drive in movie (we can visit Portland and go), painting your own picture (I always wanted to try that), surfing (Nic used to surf all the time), go to Warped Tour, read 100 books (we could do our own mini book club), and finish writing your book (this is on my 30 before 30 list, so we should read each others).

    ReplyDelete