Saturday, May 19, 2012

More Music


So recently I've begun to realize how I go through fazes of different favorite songs.
Sometimes I will go for days listening to the same handful of songs,
over and over and over again.

So I have decided to share my most listened to song list.
This list is completely random as far as genre goes,
you might not recognize some songs or bands
(or maybe you'll know them all)
but I think you should give them a listen, maybe you'll find a song you like.

(In advance I apologize for any swearing, strange videos, or complications with links.)

Enjoy!





"Make Damn Sure" ::Taking Back Sunday




 
"(Good To Know That) If I Ever Need Attention All I Have To Do Is Die"
::Brand New





"The Tension and Terror" ::Straylight Run




"The Rest of My Life" ::Less Than Jake



"Closer to the Edge" : 30 Seconds to Mars



"Rocket Man" : Jason Mraz


"Flake" : Jack Johnson


"Drive By" : Train


"Yellow" : Coldplay


"Inches and Falling" :The Format

No comments:

Post a Comment