Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things to like on this Thursday...

Besides the normal and quite obvious stuff like family, friends, money, oxygen
I have thought about the things that really made my Thursday...

5. 
Subjecting my office
(okay, a whole 2 of them)
to copious amounts of Double Shot Thrursday
(hahaha)
*
*
*
4.
Walking into Seth to pick up a certain kindergartner
and being greeted by her wrapping her arms & legs around my leg
and telling me she missed me ♥
*
*
*
3.
The new Newton Fruit Thin: Fig & Honey
(surprisingly delicious!)
*
*
*
2.
Spending a good portion of the morning with the cutest
little white boy ever! (and not getting pee'd on)
*
*
*
1.
Getting off early!
(ok, I haven't decided yet if I will leave early but either way its nice to have the option)\

*
*
*
*
There you have it, my list of 5 simple things that made my day.
I'm going to try an make a mental list like this every day.

1 comment:

  1. My co-worker's wife is the one who created Fruit Thins. they are heavenly.

    ReplyDelete