Monday, September 19, 2011

Dear Television...

There are some TV shows I really wish they hadn't cancelled
...but unfortunately they were
Some of these are old and I've already coped
...but some are recent
...and I still hate it
(there WILL be spoilers so be careful)



Better With You

Really? I looked forward to this show every Wednesday.
Sure, its great they ended stuff...
...well...
Mia had her baby
which made Maddie and Ben want a baby
so cute...yayaya.
But I wanted Maddie and Ben to get married!
I wanted to see Casey with the baby!
I want more Better with you!
I still miss them
*sniff*



Brothers & Sister
Grr...I liked the first few seasons,
then they got rid of Holly, Rebecca (gag),
and their creepy step brother (what was his name?)
Kevin and Scotty have 2 kids, Justin finally is back with Tyler,
Sarah married a hottie , Seth and Kitty are going to have a baby!!!!
They brought back Tommy (whatever, atleast his ex-wife didn't come with)
Sarah actually likes her new dad (yay) & he's with Nora 
They got rid of stupid characters, added good ones
I learned to love the show & what happened?
...they went & cancelled it...
*sniff*







ok...I was going to go into shows like Firefly and Moonlight and Chaos
buuuuuuuuuut I wont
Either way, canceling Brothers & Sisters and Better With You?
Sooooooooo not cool

1 comment: