Wednesday, September 14, 2011

5 ways to 'drink a bite to eat'

I absolutely ♥ Dr. Pepper.
Often I have wondered if the taste of DP changes
depending on what container you drink it from.
I believe it does.
So here for you, in order, are my favorite ways to drink Dr. Pepper.

Enjoy!
(although I must say they are all close to first)



Number 5: From a Glass

There is honestly something satisfying
 about drinking Dr. Pepper from a cold glass



Number 4: From a Plastic Bottle

Just looking at it makes me thirsty


Number 3: From a Glass Bottle

Again, there is something about the cold glass...


Number 2: From a Can

In a nice serving size, I love having one of these with a meal




Drum roll please.....















Number 1: From the Fountain

I know that sounds weird but there is nothing better than drinking 
ice cold Dr. Pepper...
in a paper cup...
 from a straw...
 ...straight from the fountain!



So there you have it. The five ways I love drinking Dr. Pepper the most!
I'm curious to know your top five including your beverage of choice...

1 comment:

  1. Glass bottle is my favorite, fountain drink is my second least favorite.

    ReplyDelete