Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What is New

Here’s the brief scoop on my life up to this point.

At the end of April my long term boyfriend left for a two year mission to Brazil. For those of you who don’t know this means I cannot talk, see or email him…snail mail only. Never fear. We are both doing well and its sort of (I said sort of) refreshing to return to the old ways of hand writing letters…oh yeah, I said it…old!

The beginning of May I started attending Horizon Medical Institute to study phlebotomy. Recently (like two weeks ago) I took my final and passed with a 93% so I am now officially certified to be a phlebotomist.

Hopefully, the 23rd of August I will be able to take a national test and be nationally certified as well. This will just look very good on my resume.

My oldest sister had her third child and only baby boy last week. Connor Michael, he is adorable and the sweetest little boy you could imagine, pictures will soon follow.

Also, I changed the look and name of my blog. Le Blogueur is The Blogger in French (not too hard to figure out.) I am simply playing around with different names and styles so stay tuned…

This is all for now. More posts will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment